Helping businesses become more profitable and productive through the development of marketing strategies and written marketing plans; giving businesses direction on how to develop new customer/client relationships while retaining existing relationships; developing cost-efficient yet hard-hitting marketing communications programs for new and existing products and services.
Integrated marketing communications services including research and strategic analysis; developing the marketing plan and budget, and hands-on implementation through advertising, public relations, direct mail, graphic design, etc. Business development and client retention services including strategic analysis, helping clients create a “marketing culture,” training, and on-going monitoring and assessment.
Areas of Specialization
- Developing written marketing plans
- Creating advertising programs
- Creating and implementing public relations programs
- Developing new business and customer retention programs
- Market research and analysis
- Developing new product development strategies
- Professional Services
- Financial Services
- Commercial Real Estate
- Eldercare Communities
- Office Products and Services
- Automotive and Industrial Products
- Food Service